-
May 9th, 2006, 03:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Yes, I definitely have! My poor AG 21 has had the most names of all my dolls so far...first she was Isabella, then Lyra, then Daisy, then Alice, then, finally, a year and a half after getting her, I found her REAL name - Tora. I have three dolls right now who are undergoing transformations (wig changes, freckling) and are getting name changes - a Gotz Katie, who used to be named Sophia, is becoming Anne of Green Gables, for instance. I've also been thinking of having my Marisol, who currently goes by another name already, be Josefina's sister Clara instead and getting another doll to take over Marisol's current name/identity. [img]redface.gif[/img] I see nothing wrong with renaming your girl. Sometimes the original names/personalities we pick for our dolls just aren't quite right and don't stick!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks